Dragon Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fly through the sky, run through the forest, dive into the water. You are the Dragon.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Post your Joining Form HERE

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Post your Joining Form HERE Empty Post your Joining Form HERE Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:24 am

Alaska

Alaska
Admin

Please post your joining form filled out in this topic. You should soon be accepted, but until then, you must wait to Rp, and create topics.

https://onlinedragonrp.rpg-board.net

2Post your Joining Form HERE Empty Re: Post your Joining Form HERE Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:38 pm

Kartane

Kartane

Dragon Name: Kartane
Dragon Age: 98 (in prime)
Base Color: Ebony
Markings: Under belly is an armor-like substance with a silvery coloring. His horns and his four-spiked tail-tip are light grey. His spines/spikes are black.
Breathes: Fire
Size: 18 feet tall, 46 feet long (from nose to tail tip)
Eye Color: gold flecked with green
Scars: None
Personality: Loner; serious; quiet; cautious; not easily angered, but when he is -- watch out.
History: He had no hatch-mates and never knew his father, but he still grew up as any other hatchling. Once he was old enough to leave his home (at 16 yrs.) he began searching for his own territory. In four years (when he was 20) he found the perfect territory, but it was claimed by another dragon. As any other Dragon would, Kartane fought for the territory, and won. He made a few allies outside of his new-claimed territory and a best friend. When he decided he wanted to see more of the world, he loaned (still owns, just leaving in the hands/claws of another)his territory to his best friend, a male named Shesha. His story continues in the RP ~
Life cycle: Post your Joining Form HERE Dvqcn6
Am I a Student or teacher?: Teacher, though still young-ish
Give an example of your character saying something: "If you fight for glory, you fight for nothing. And what kind of Dragon fights for nothing?"
Give an example of your character thinking something: Sometimes I wonder what this world is coming to...
Give an example of your character doing something: 'Kartane stood on the cliff ledge, his eyes closed, as his membranous wings began to slowly unfurl to the morning sunlight.'

3Post your Joining Form HERE Empty Re: Post your Joining Form HERE Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:36 am

Alaska

Alaska
Admin

Kartane wrote:Dragon Name: Kartane
Dragon Age: 98 (in prime)
Base Color: Ebony
Markings: Under belly is an armor-like substance with a silvery coloring. His horns and his four-spiked tail-tip are light grey. His spines/spikes are black.
Breathes: Fire
Size: 18 feet tall, 46 feet long (from nose to tail tip)
Eye Color: gold flecked with green
Personality: Loner; serious; quiet; cautious; not easily angered, but when he is -- watch out.
History: He had no hatch-mates and never knew his father, but he still grew up as any other hatchling. Once he was old enough to leave his home (at 16 yrs.) he began searching for his own territory. In four years (when he was 20) he found the perfect territory, but it was claimed by another dragon. As any other Dragon would, Kartane fought for the territory, and won. He made a few allies outside of his new-claimed territory and a best friend. When he decided he wanted to see more of the world, he loaned (still owns, just leaving in the hands/claws of another)his territory to his best friend, a male named Shesha. His story continues in the RP ~
Life cycle: Post your Joining Form HERE Dvqcn6
Am I a Student or teacher?: Teacher, though still young-ish
Give an example of your character saying something: "If you fight for glory, you fight for nothing. And what kind of Dragon fights for nothing?"
Give an example of your character thinking something: Sometimes I wonder what this world is coming to...
Give an example of your character doing something: 'Kartane stood on the cliff ledge, his eyes closed, as his membranous wings began to slowly unfurl to the morning sunlight.'
Your accepted! You are in the teacher group. You may start Rp once you post your biography. (You may use parts of your form here).

4Post your Joining Form HERE Empty Re: Post your Joining Form HERE Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:17 am

Hail

Hail

Dragon Name: Hail

Dragon Age: Young adult

Base Colour: Icy blue

Markings: See picture

Breath/es: Ice

Size: Since Hail is a pygmy dragon, she stands 60 cm tall, and 60 cm long.

Eye Colour: Haven’t decided yet x)

Personality: Hail is a bubbly little dragon. Even though she has just become a young adult, sometimes she can be a little immature and act like a kid. She loves flying, and she can often be found entertaining herself by doing new tricks and stunts. She also likes to show off in front of people.

History: Wip

Life cycle: I’ll put this in the bio, since I’m yet to figure out her markings.

Am I a Student or teacher? Sensei~

Give an example of your character saying something: “Good things come in small packages!” Hail exclaims happily.

Give an example of your character thinking something: ‘I’m small. So what? I can still beat up these big toughies!’

Give an example of your character doing something: Hail - being the silly character that she is – runs around in circles many times before getting dizzy, stopping herself by opening out her wings. She huffs and puffs before collapsing on the ground, hugging herself with her wings to keep warm.

http://www.emmehwolf.deviantart.com

5Post your Joining Form HERE Empty Re: Post your Joining Form HERE Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:25 am

Alaska

Alaska
Admin

Hail wrote:Dragon Name: Hail

Dragon Age: Young adult

Base Colour: Icy blue

Markings: See picture

Breath/es: Ice

Size: Since Hail is a pygmy dragon, she stands 60 cm tall, and 60 cm long.

Eye Colour: Haven’t decided yet x)

Personality: Hail is a bubbly little dragon. Even though she has just become a young adult, sometimes she can be a little immature and act like a kid. She loves flying, and she can often be found entertaining herself by doing new tricks and stunts. She also likes to show off in front of people.

History: Wip

Life cycle: I’ll put this in the bio, since I’m yet to figure out her markings.

Am I a Student or teacher? Sensei~

Give an example of your character saying something: “Good things come in small packages!” Hail exclaims happily.

Give an example of your character thinking something: ‘I’m small. So what? I can still beat up these big toughies!’

Give an example of your character doing something: Hail - being the silly character that she is – runs around in circles many times before getting dizzy, stopping herself by opening out her wings. She huffs and puffs before collapsing on the ground, hugging herself with her wings to keep warm.
Your accepted! Please post your biography and you may RP! [You are a Sensei]

6Post your Joining Form HERE Empty Re: Post your Joining Form HERE Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:54 am

Vodi

Vodi

Post your Joining Form HERE Dragon
Dragon Name
Vodi

Dragon Age
28, very young.

Base Colour
A charcoal black.

Markings
Along his snout, neck, back, tail and shoulder blades dagger-like blue markings are present. Gray, silvery spikes run along the length of him, a large horn protruding from either side of his head. His tail is webbed, the webbing being the same blue as his markings. His wings are similar to webbing, stretching from his upper leg to ankle of his front legs, both being the same charcaol black as his base color. His webbed wings make it harder to fly, and Vodi has yet to learn how. His front feet have aposable thumbs, making things easy to grasp.

Breathes
Like his mother's watery roots, he breathes water, but taken on the danger of fire from his father, it creates an icey blast. After his father trying to train him as a earth dragon, he learned to breathe fire, but it's very weak as the natural water source within him depletes the flame before it can become a full, dangerous blast.

Size
Vodi is rather large, standing 21 feet tall, and 47 feet long.

Eye Colour
His eyes are both a bright green.

Scars
A single scar runs through his left eye, and three claw-like scars mark the tale of a past battle on his left thigh. His right horn as a rather large crack in it as well.

Personality
Vodi is very hostile towards strangers, and wise for his age. Though he may seem rude or cruel, once you get to know him and he begins to trust you expect to find a very kind, and overall happy dragon. He loves nothing more than to have a good time, his childish antics still with him.

History
Vodi was raised by his mother, as normal the father was not permitted to care for them. It was just clan rule, and no one objected. He grew up fast, being the only hatchling that century, and it was hard times. He dispersed early, finding a life of his own, only knowing the way of the water dragons, as his mother was. He knew he was different, he didn't look like a water dragon but he never questioned it.
On his journey as a young loner, he came across an old dragon, and instinct told him it was his dad. His father taugh him the ways of the earth dragon, and Vodi learned quickly and eventually left his father as well, then finding the clan of dragons he lives with as of now.

Am I a Grasshopper or Sensei?
I would say a sensei, I've never roleplayed a dragon, but I have lots of role-playing expierience.

Give an example of your character saying something
"Alas, the sun is disapearing behind the trees let us sleep and gather energy, as I won't be content to laze around tomorrow" I huffed, flicking my tail impatiently.

Give an example of your character thinking something
I've never expierienced the thrill of flight. It's not fair. I thought crossly, watching dragon's soaring through the air.

Give an example of your character doing something
I trudged to the crest of the hill stopping to admire the view, imagining soaring over the landscape, but sighed when I knew I can't. I inhaled sharply, taking in a deep breath, my chest swelling with the air. I paused before exhaling quickly through my nose, coming with the air a cool icey blast.

Life cycle
The picture won't work for the anatomy of Vodi, so I'll make my own life cycle for him.
Post your Joining Form HERE Cycle
Sorry for the failness of the egg was 4am... not my best time.

7Post your Joining Form HERE Empty Re: Post your Joining Form HERE Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:21 am

Alaska

Alaska
Admin

Vodi wrote:

Post your Joining Form HERE Dragon
Dragon Name
Vodi

Dragon Age
28, very young.

Base Colour
A charcoal black.

Markings
Along his snout, neck, back, tail and shoulder blades dagger-like blue markings are present. Gray, silvery spikes run along the length of him, a large horn protruding from either side of his head. His tail is webbed, the webbing being the same blue as his markings. His wings are similar to webbing, stretching from his upper leg to ankle of his front legs, both being the same charcaol black as his base color. His webbed wings make it harder to fly, and Vodi has yet to learn how. His front feet have aposable thumbs, making things easy to grasp.

Breathes
Like his mother's watery roots, he breathes water, but taken on the danger of fire from his father, it creates an icey blast. After his father trying to train him as a earth dragon, he learned to breathe fire, but it's very weak as the natural water source within him depletes the flame before it can become a full, dangerous blast.

Size
Vodi is rather large, standing 21 feet tall, and 47 feet long.

Eye Colour
His eyes are both a bright green.

Scars
A single scar runs through his left eye, and three claw-like scars mark the tale of a past battle on his left thigh. His right horn as a rather large crack in it as well.

Personality
Vodi is very hostile towards strangers, and wise for his age. Though he may seem rude or cruel, once you get to know him and he begins to trust you expect to find a very kind, and overall happy dragon. He loves nothing more than to have a good time, his childish antics still with him.

History
Vodi was raised by his mother, as normal the father was not permitted to care for them. It was just clan rule, and no one objected. He grew up fast, being the only hatchling that century, and it was hard times. He dispersed early, finding a life of his own, only knowing the way of the water dragons, as his mother was. He knew he was different, he didn't look like a water dragon but he never questioned it.
On his journey as a young loner, he came across an old dragon, and instinct told him it was his dad. His father taugh him the ways of the earth dragon, and Vodi learned quickly and eventually left his father as well, then finding the clan of dragons he lives with as of now.

Am I a Grasshopper or Sensei?
I would say a sensei, I've never roleplayed a dragon, but I have lots of role-playing expierience.

Give an example of your character saying something
"Alas, the sun is disapearing behind the trees let us sleep and gather energy, as I won't be content to laze around tomorrow" I huffed, flicking my tail impatiently.

Give an example of your character thinking something
I've never expierienced the thrill of flight. It's not fair. I thought crossly, watching dragon's soaring through the air.

Give an example of your character doing something
I trudged to the crest of the hill stopping to admire the view, imagining soaring over the landscape, but sighed when I knew I can't. I inhaled sharply, taking in a deep breath, my chest swelling with the air. I paused before exhaling quickly through my nose, coming with the air a cool icey blast.

Life cycle
The picture won't work for the anatomy of Vodi, so I'll make my own life cycle for him.
Post your Joining Form HERE Cycle
Sorry for the failness of the egg was 4am... not my best time.
Your accepted, you can post your bio then rp!

8Post your Joining Form HERE Empty Re: Post your Joining Form HERE Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:18 pm

Diamonte

Dragon Name: diamonte

Dragon Age: 85

Base Colour: white

Markings: down his neck and back are pale blue pointed markings

Breath: ice

Size: 19 feet tall and 43 feet long

Eye Colour: bright blue

Scars: a small one across his mouth, one across his left eye and a slash mark on his back right hip.

Personality: wise

History: diamonte was raised lie any other dragon, but he was always a little different, when he was young he was a violent dragon, until he met a human. after being convinced not to freeze the human solid they soon became friends, the human was a scholar and taught diamonte many things, like how to see the beauty in everything. diamonte soon lost his violent personality and became a calm, wise dragon instead.

Life cycle: i can`t do pictures

Am I a Grasshopper or Sensei?: i`m a grasshopper

Give an example of your character saying something: "any dragon can win a fight with brute force, but it takes a smart dragon to win by cunning and intelligence."

Give an example of your character thinking something: i wonder if there will ever be a day when dragons and humans can live in peace and harmony.

Give an example of your character doing something:diamonte slowly walked out of his cave, stopped, took a breath of the crisp morning air and closed his eyes as his morning meditation began.

9Post your Joining Form HERE Empty Re: Post your Joining Form HERE Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:02 pm

Alaska

Alaska
Admin

diamonte wrote:Dragon Name: diamonte

Dragon Age: 85

Base Colour: white

Markings: down his neck and back are pale blue pointed markings

Breath: ice

Size: 19 feet tall and 43 feet long

Eye Colour: bright blue

Scars: a small one across his mouth, one across his left eye and a slash mark on his back right hip.

Personality: wise

History: diamonte was raised lie any other dragon, but he was always a little different, when he was young he was a violent dragon, until he met a human. after being convinced not to freeze the human solid they soon became friends, the human was a scholar and taught diamonte many things, like how to see the beauty in everything. diamonte soon lost his violent personality and became a calm, wise dragon instead.

Life cycle: i can`t do pictures

Am I a Grasshopper or Sensei?: i`m a grasshopper

Give an example of your character saying something: "any dragon can win a fight with brute force, but it takes a smart dragon to win by cunning and intelligence."

Give an example of your character thinking something: i wonder if there will ever be a day when dragons and humans can live in peace and harmony.

Give an example of your character doing something:diamonte slowly walked out of his cave, stopped, took a breath of the crisp morning air and closed his eyes as his morning meditation began.
Your accepted! I think you are a good enough Rper to be a Sensei, but if you think you need to be a Grasshopper, you can be if you want, but this will mean that you must graduate training to rp with the rest of us Wink
Please go make your Biography before rping!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum